Seasons

Sharing my world through the expression of art is a joy for me. The 'Season' series oil paintings I have posted represent single moments of an ever changing view. Just as our own lives go through changes, I see my art as an ever growing and evolving series of changing views. Today is just the start.

Post Cove Seasons, Summer

Post Cove Seasons, Summer
Oil on Board 12"-24"

Post Cove Seasons, Winter

Post Cove Seasons, Winter
Oil on board 12"-12"

Post Cove Seasons, Fall

Post Cove Seasons, Fall
Oil on Board 12"-12"

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Patterns of life and watercolor


The patterns of our lives are constantly changing. Comfort can be found in the expected day to day patterns we create but the unexpected patterns are the ones that we learn from and that excite us to explore our world.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! My compliments on the art and on the web site. Much more profesional than peterpool.com or pepdmd.blogspot.com
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete